Every business starts with an identity. Start yours with a custom logo design.
Why should you get a logo design for your brand?
A custom logo design will help your company stand out and grow. Because you want your business to stand out from the crowd, then you need an attractive design that is different from the cookie cutter designs. You must have it designed by a professional to catch and hold your customers’ attention.
Why you need a Logo!
A good logo is critical for a successful business. When people can easily remember your logo, you have a competitive edge. Here are five ways an outstanding corporate identity will help your company succeed.
- Great Logos Make Great First Impressions
- Attract New Customers
- Stand Out from Your Competition
- Keep Loyal Customers
- Earn Trust with Professionalism
To help you get started, there are a few criteria that a good logo should fulfill. Make sure that your logo meets these and you’ll be along the right lines.
A good logo should:
- Be unique and different – this is important to ensure you’re identifiable by your logo but it’s also important to ensure you’re not infringing any trademarks (we’ll get to that)
- Avoid clichés (like puzzle pieces, globes and lightbulbs which have been badly overdone and now appear highly derivative)
- Be appropriate for your industry/niche/subject matter
- Be versatile enough to be used in a variety of different places – avoid thin lines which won’t show up on some backgrounds
If you are considering a custom logo design or logo redesign, please fill out the brief form below to start your logo design process.
Finally, our aim is not to create one idea. Instead, come up with a few different options for your brand and then try testing it by showing it to people and getting feedback. This is important as often we are too close to our own business and our own creations to view ourselves objectively. Your logo is not for you – it is for your audience. So show the images around and let your customers, your friends or even passers-by in the street and get them to vote on the best one.